The following terms and conditions govern all the transactions with respect to tele-consultations offered by Giridhar Eye Institute including appointment booking and refund and all other transactions through the website or through its authorized third party websites.
The services available on the Website do not in any way constitute an invitation or recommendation to avail the tele-consultation Services. The services provided through the Website are not intended in any ways to be a substitute for face to face consultation with a doctor. Giridhar Eye Institute advises the users to make independent assessment in respect of its accuracy or usefulness and suitability prior to making any decision in reliance hereof.
Rescheduling and Cancellation
- The deadline for rescheduling and cancellation shall be 1 hour before the consultation time.
- Rescheduling process can be initiated by the user over the phone by contacting the tele-consultation executive on 0484 4170000
- Cancellation proceedings shall be initiated by the user by clicking on the cancellation link provided in the confirmation mail from Giridhar Eye Institute website.
Electronic Payments/ Refunds
- Giridhar Eye Institute offers online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or debit/credit card/UPI for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees
- Giridhar Eye Institute shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card/UPI details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card/UPI which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account
- Giridhar Eye Institute shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless is an authorized third party website and / or required by law regulation or court order
- Refunds may be made in case a request is raised by the user by clicking the cancel link in the confirmation mail from Giridhar Eye Institute website within the stipulated deadline mentioned in the refund & cancellation clause above
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by you by clicking on the cancellation link provided in the appointment confirmation mail from the website. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, the efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of the consultation will not be entertained
- Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the option to reschedule or cancel a booked appointment, strictly within the stipulated deadlines as mentioned in the refunds and cancellations clause above